Our smart contracting system Reimburse monitors the effectiveness of health technologies and services, enabling health systems to procure based on value rather than volume.
With our patient reporting ecosystem, Digihealth, we collect PROMs/PREMs (patient-reported outcomes/experiences) to inform purchasing decisions, monitor quality of life and improve patient care.
Learn how our platform can benefit you as a payer, provider & manufacturer.
Provide the best available healthcare technologies and services
- Benefit from risk-sharing and eliminate paying for products or services that do not provide value
- Establish efficacy of interventions for your setting
- Manage budget Impact and establish cost-effectiveness dynamically
- Eliminate administrative burden for value-based procurement
- Engage with patients, reward healthy behaviour and collect feedback on quality-of-life improvements
Reimburse digitalises and implements value-based procurement agreements based on the effectiveness of health technologies and services. Our platform allows payers to evaluate and pay for healthcare technologies and services based on clinical outcomes and benefits they generate for their health system, reducing wasted costs and protecting budgets while still funding the best available care for their populations.
- Optimise procurement and resource allocation
- Enable provision of best available therapies for patients
- Attract more patients via provision of novel and the most innovative interventions/services
- 4 Eliminate administrative burden for value-based procurement
- 5 Engage directly with patients
Reimburse enables providers to access and provide the best available products and services for patients under their care. Our platform allows providers to pay for health technologies based on clinical outcomes and effectiveness, eliminating the risk and wastage associated of paying for high cost therapies in the event that patients do not benefit from them. Providers are now able to provide the best available therapies and become more attractive for patients.
- Improve and accelerate access
- Identify opportunities to improve treatment adherence and outcomes
- Demonstrate the value of healthcare technologies
- Generate RWE that can be used for further development
- Improve collaboration with payers and providers
Reimburse provides a platform for manufacturers to improve their market access and partner with health systems to showcase the value their products can offer. Our platform allows manufacturers to differentiate themselves from competitors and reach a wider audience that typically may not be able to afford their products when paying based on volume rather than value.
- Value-based contracting and procurement made easy
- Privacy by design (GDP& HIPAA compliant)
- Eliminates requirement for manual reconciliation of outcomes to price
- Reduces administrative costs
- Immutable & transparent patient outcomes data
- Eliminates delays in patient access
- Ability to implement complex agreements
WE SAVE UP 98% OF PROCESSING COSTS!
Automation: We understand the administrative burden that comes with traditional procurement processes. That's why we've designed our platform to automate many of the tasks associated with value-based purchasing. Our platform uses smart contracts that monitor the effectiveness of products and services and reconciliates this against pre-determined pricing conditions, reducing the need for manual intervention. This automation not only saves time and money but also reduces the potential for errors.
WORLD-RENOWNED ORGANISATIONS USE OUR SYSTEM!
Blockchain Security and Transparency: We believe that transparency is key to value-based procurement. That's why we've implemented blockchain technology to ensure that all transactions are secure and transparent. Blockchain technology provides an immutable record of all transactions, ensuring that data cannot be altered or tampered with. This added security and transparency are essential for ensuring that all stakeholders in the healthcare industry can trust the data being used to inform purchasing decisions.
OUR SYSTEM MANAGES MULTI-PARTY
AGREEMENTS ON BEHALF OF EVERYONE!
Independent Third Party: We act as an independent third party, providing unbiased data and analysis to inform purchasing decisions. With so many stakeholders in the healthcare industry, it can be challenging to get an accurate picture of the effectiveness of different products and services. That's where Reimburse comes in. Our platform provides an objective view of the data, ensuring that all stakeholders can make informed decisions based on the best available information.